Mar 23, 2011

I Will Just Do What I Can Do

Yesterday I witnessed an awful behavior and heard terrible words at my office despite of there being such an emergency. I could not believe my eyes and ears.

I was really upset, and then I alternated between feelings of anger and powerlessness.

I hated people who behaved in such a way and said such words.

I didn't really want to see them and go to work this morning.

But I have many things to do. I decided that I would do just what I could do.

I woke up and went to work. And since then I've just done what I can do.

Tomorrow I will just do what I can do. The day after tomorrow I will just do what I can do, as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a foreigner living in Japan and I found your blog very useful. Thanks for sharing this. Japan is by far the best country I've ever seen, and I really believe that the country will overcome this crisis. The situation is very sad and depressing, and I hope you can also overcome this. I hope my words can cheer you up a little. Ganbatte ne! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I'm very glad to hear that I could help you. Anyway Ganbaro!

    ReplyDelete